Thursday, May 25, 2006

Inside Zebster: Their mother, my wife

Thank you for saying all the 'nice' things, and yes you do have an interesting sense of timing. Remember, I am the one with the good sense of humor. When I meet you I said it would be hard for someone to come into my life because you would be fifth in line for the vast majority of the time. You not only did that but you assisted me in raising the other four people who were above you. I know it has not always been easy and I have neglected you at times, but you have always been on my mind and I always knew you would be there when I needed you. Thank you for being my rock and soft pillow to fall on and the great step-dad that you are! Happy Anniversary, Poot lover. You're the best!
Posted by Shelly on Thursday, May 25, 2006 at Inside Zebster: Their mother, my wife

1 comment:

Zebster said...

Thanks, Beautiful.

Interesting how the link worked this time, the link title also showed up as the post title.