Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My feelings On this Independence Day

What does independence mean to me... SACRIFICE! My family and every other family who lived or loved a person serving or served in the military has made sacrifice. I have a Father and Uncle who served in the Vietnam War and my Son is serving in a combat zone in South Korea. The families worry and support the family member who is serving every second of the day. THANK YOU to all who have made the sacrifice for others, including the families. This sacrifice has given us the country we have today... good, bad and ugly. It is what it is, we (the people who love the USA) have a lot to learn and change, but I wouldn't trade it for any other country in the world. SACRIFICE, thank you for giving us one of the most precious gifts in the world, your sons, daughers, husbands, wives, aunts, uncles...! Inside Zebster: On this Independence Day

No comments: